We offer internship opportunities for overseas students and others who are interested.
- Passionate about contributing to NGO activities that focus on preventing climate change.
- Interested in climate change policy
- Able to commit at least 2 days a week for at least 6 months
We have accepted international students from the following universities in the past:
- Hague University, Netherland
- McGill University, Canada
- Duke University, USA
- The student has the responsibility for travel expenses and living expenses in Japan.
As an intern, you’ll be engaged in work such as:
- Assisting in climate policy research (Japan / International)
- Collecting information
- Writing articles
- Assisting in planning and organizing symposia and other events
- Japanese to English/English to Japanese translation
- General office work
Special skills or knowledge are not required, however, the following skills are appreciated:
- Ability to use Word/Excel
- Ability to speak Japanese (daily conversation level) and/or English
- Ability to translate materials
- Basic knowledge on climate change
Please contact us and include the following information:
- Application letter which includes your reason for applying and the working area you are interested (400 words or less).
- CV which includes your contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address etc)