What is "Kiko Network Channel"?
In the wake of Great East Japan Earthquake, Japanese government has been discussing the future direction of energy and climate change policy. What kind of energy are we going to choose? How are we going to prevent dangerous climate change simultaneously? Through this channel, we will introduce key points in thinking the future direction one theme at a time.
KEY POINT: Future Energy and Climate Change
- Vol.1; Future of Nuclear Power Generation (24 April 2012)
- Vol.2; Possibility of power shortage this summer(1 May 2012)
- Vol.3; The cost to stop nuclear power plants (8 May 2012)
- Vol.4; Can we fulfill the Kyoto Protocol? (15 May 2012)
- Vol.5; Power saving in summer (22 May 2012)
- Vol.6; Possibility of energy conservation (29 May 2012)
- Vol.7; The whereabouts of a Japan's 25% reduction target (6 June 2012)
- Vol.8; Can we boost renewable energy? (12 June 2012)
- Vol.9; The problem with the Atomic Energy Commission (19 June 2012)